Coconut Oil Toothpaste
4oz net wt. (114g), (2.5fl oz. (74ml) - Carry On Size!
A very simple and very effective organic toothpaste, just 3 ingredients!
- Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil is naturally Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral, & Anti-Fungal.
- Baking Soda gently cleans & whitens teeth.
- Peppermint has a great refreshing flavor and is antibacterial.
No Fluoride ● Non-GMO ● Vegan ● Child Safe ● No Gluten
Important things to know about this toothpaste
Hi! I’m Jeff from Buena Fruta Farm. I really appreciate your interest in this amazing toothpaste. Your purchase supports organic farming, a healthier environment, and true health care.
This toothpaste is simple, healthy, organic, and very effective. Some people are accustomed to this kind of toothpaste and love it, and for some people it can take getting used to.
Things to know:
- It is not sweetened. It has a slightly salty taste from the baking soda, and mostly a mint flavor.
- It does not foam.
- The Coconut Oil Toothpaste is white, the Cacao Toothpaste is brown. Both gently clean and whiten teeth.
- The Cacao Toothpaste has flavor from the Cacao but doesn’t taste like sweet Chocolate. The main purpose of the Cacao is for its re-mineralizing and antibacterial properties.
- Before using for the 1st time squeeze the tube really well for a couple of minutes to make sure the ingredients are well mixed. If used daily it usually stays mixed. Hot weather melts coconut oil and can cause separation.
- Also, before using for the 1st time unscrew the cap, remove the safety seal, and make sure the opening isn’t plugged up. It usually isn't plugged up, but if it is just poke something like a toothpick in the opening and then mix a little more.
- The flip top cap has a small hole. In colder weather, because Coconut Oil thickens when cold, you may want to unscrew the cap and squeeze through the larger hole in the tube. For very cold places you could keep it near a heater.
If you have any questions please let me know!
Buena Fruta Farm
The sale of this toothpaste is part of a fundraising effort that directly 100% supports organic farming in Puerto Rico damaged by hurricane Maria.